The Nebraska Library Commission has information on every Nebraska library. Below is a map of Pioneer Member Libraries. You will find basic information from the Nebraska Library Commission and webpage links for each of our members.
- Arapahoe – http://libraries.ne.gov/arapahoe
- Atkinson – http://libraries.ne.gov/atkinson
- Axtell – http://libraries.ne.gov/axtell
- Bennington – http://benlib.wordpress.com
- Blue Hill – http://libraries.ne.gov/bluehill
- Dundy County – http://libraries.ne.gov/dundycounty
- Franklin – http://libraries.ne.gov/franklin/
- Hoesch Memorial, Alma – http://www.almalibrary.com
- Hruska Memorial, David City – http://davidcitylibrary.com/drupal
- Hastings Memorial, Grant – http://www.grantnebraska.com/library.shtml
- Holdrege – http://www.holdregelibrary.org
- McCook – http://libraries.ne.gov/mccook/
- Saint Paul – http://blog.stpaul.k12.ne.us/library
- South Sioux City – https://libraries.net.gov/southsiouxcity
- Superior – http://libraries.ne.gov/superior
- Valley – http://libraries.ne.gov/valley
- Valparaiso – http://libraries.ne.gov/valparaiso
- Western Nebraska Community College – http://libguides.wncc.edu/library
Applications for membership are accepted at any time. Contact Acting Pioneer Business Agents Robin Quinn or Cicely Douglas with your completed Application and Assurances form to get the ball Applications for membership are accepted at any time.
After Executive Committee approval for membership, your library will gain voting membership by executing the consortium’s Pioneer Joint Entity Agreement with 2016 Renewal and paying the first year maintenance fee.
Here is some more helpful information: